Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 8 Book and Review and Book 7 review

Hello.
Lots to talk about today.

1. My book for this week is The Miles Between by Mary E Pearson. Which I have already finished.
2. I am going to make my review of the Tempest as brief as possible. It gets a D.Why? I could not understand it what so ever. I wish I could but at last no. There is not much more to say so.
3. The Miles Between by Mary E Pearson is GREAT. A solid A- is the grade I give it. I started the book not knowing what to expect. By this I mean I had read one book by her already and was surprised where she went. That book is The Adoration of Jenna Fox and is just as great as this one. The story follows Destiny(Des), Mira, Aidan, and Seth on a road trip after Des finds a car and asks Seth to drive her for a ride. The other two see them and ask to come and they decide to drive to Langdon a town 76 miles away. The story is filled with just enough twists and turns to make it an amazing novel. I will not ruin it but lets just say that Des has a secret so big she doesn't even want to admit it to her self. I can not wait to read another novel by this author.
4. Because I know I will forget my next book is Night by Elise Wiesel. Don't expect a review up until March 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment